
The robins are back. It's kind of cool to see the changing of the birds. Robins, GreyJays, and Pine Siskins have all returned.
I haven't seen the Pileated in awhile :(... guess he had enough suet.
The raccoons were here last night (as they are almost every night actually) and they made such a mess. It's a momma and her 4 babies, and they are quite messy. I can always tell they eat and wash their hands in the water bowl. Cute :)
I'm passing on the big city today. I forgot it was a holiday, so who knows how crowded it will be. I will go tomorrow.
We're also expecting 2-3 inches of snow. I know, not a biggie, but if I have the choice I don't want to take the long curvy roads to the big city.
A friend emailed me last night with several questions, so I thought I'd answer a few here, since more than one person has asked.
As it turns out, Carmel is not pregnant. Which, you know, is ok with me. With the frequent traveling I'll be doing, I'm ok with one less pet. Plus, as you know Leesa's Law, she would have had it when I was here alone. The joy.
We were offered another Bernese puppy since Brock died at such a young age, but we decided against it. Same reasoning really, just too much travel. Pet-sitting will be much easier with the cats and Taylor.
I am hoping to balance out my living time between Seattle and Montana. It's an easy 45 minute flight, or 7 hour drive. Both easily doable.
As I mentioned in my previous post, I just need to get out of the solitude. I have looked into different options on doing this, and I've also looked into schools, or even maybe volunteering/working at a wildlife facility or zoo. I'm very excited about this.
Luckily, I will have someone here in June that will basically live here and take care of the animals and house. I will probably cart the three youngest with me since they are more attached.
If you haven't read already, Marianna will go to Seattle with me this next trip. I think it will be fun, It will give me someone to run around Seattle with, and just think of the excitement John must be feeling right now!
Two princesses!!!
He'll need to stock up on the diet coke and beer again, but he'll only need ONE martini for Marianna. She'll sip on that for a few days ;)
Even though, as I can admit my social anxiety gets in the way sometimes, I really have many goals with this new adventure.
It just takes the first step right?
10 comments:
Maybe John can develop the microMartini... a drink small enough for Marianna without having her to sit around for hours waiting to sober up. I think you two could market that!
First step? YUP!
What's your W.O.W.? Within One Week... something simple, something attainable. Don't forget the power of the spoken or written word!
2 inches... 'tis but a dusting for the Highness...
My drink of choice is Kahlua & Cream. So start perfecting it.
Not shaken. Not stirred. Just layered. I'll do my own mixing, thank you very much.
:P
M~
Wow! You have been busy on your blog, don't know where to start.
I am going to have to buy some prints of your cat pictures for ~ k ~. The chick and kitten are adorable!
While you were sleeping is one of my all time favorite movies!!!
Let me know when you guys are coming, My cooking spree this weekend makes me want to have another dinner party. Your coming is a great excuse :)
We definately need to have a big blogger bash (B3) while everyone is in town... I'm inviting myself, just let me know the details... ;-)
I hope every thing works out for you!!
Ok, it is offical. I am coming to MT and holding you at gunpoint unless or until you hand over that 5D! God only knows I can't afford one, and it makes my pictures look like my 9 year old used a pinhole camera to take them.
Excelent Bokeh, by the way.
Signed,
Whinny little German Boy in Kansas City
Actually, FotoNut... this photo was taken with my Lumix :)
Terry.. I don't think you had enough to do today ;)
Thanks, Laurie :)
We will definitely find you, Michael!
Chickie, send your drink orders to John :P
~d~, we both have the fave same movie...and we will find you too when we get there :)
I thought you sold that to M?
I upgraded ;)
Post a Comment