here little yellow chickie, are you my little chickie? yes you are.
use the Force, Luke
Eyes on the prize, indeed.
"Loooook at the little yellow balllll... you are getting sleeeepyyyy.""Ok, really. I'm TRYING to read the 'mewwws-paper' & you keep harassing me with that camera, snapping my shot.""But Mama... honest... I didn't make this mess! It was like this when I got here!"WV: lumpz LOLM~
first a cute picture and I can't think of a caption cause the others are hilariously funny
"Ah Ha! It has shown it's self again... this time, no mercy!"
Post a Comment
6 comments:
here little yellow chickie, are you my little chickie? yes you are.
use the Force, Luke
Eyes on the prize, indeed.
"Loooook at the little yellow balllll... you are getting sleeeepyyyy."
"Ok, really. I'm TRYING to read the 'mewwws-paper' & you keep harassing me with that camera, snapping my shot."
"But Mama... honest... I didn't make this mess! It was like this when I got here!"
WV: lumpz LOL
M~
first a cute picture and I can't think of a caption cause the others are hilariously funny
"Ah Ha! It has shown it's self again... this time, no mercy!"
Post a Comment