Thursday, February 22

13




Thirteen Things I Missed About My Laptop

1. The Keyboard. It was weird going back to the PC one.
2. Photo Programs. I have more on the laptop.
3. Wireless Mouse. It moves around so much easier.
4. Favorites. It has all my faves now, so I missed some.
5. RSS Reader. It also had my reader and updates.
6. Wireless. I could go anywhere in the house with it.
7. Itunes. It also has my new updated Itunes program.
8. Photos. Photos I've taken since I got it.
9. Screen. I truly love the 17inch screen.
10. Comfort. I moved back to my desk and chair. Not comfy.
11. Warmth. My desk sits by a window. Kinda chilly.
12. Did I say wireless?
13. Did I say photo programs? :)

I know.. I'm rotten. But you get spoiled by comfort.
The cord arrived today, so me happy :)
It snowed again today, and is supposed to tomorrow.
I have deer sleeping in the hay barn. I guess the hay is warm. It's kind of cute to see the little nests they dig out and sleep in. It's 25 degrees tonight, I don't blame em'.

The horses are slowly trying to break part of the fence. I'm praying they don't break it before Friday. I really really really don't want to fetch horses in this weather. Last time they did something like this I just pulled my truck in front of it. That might have to happen again.
I once made a wall of hay to keep them in.

Hey....when you're alone most of the time, you'll come up with some creative ideas :)

8 comments:

Osbasso said...

I don't think I could go back to my iMac. And you're right--once you've had a full 17", it's hard to go back to anything smaller. Ick.

Marianna said...

Oh I remember that wall of hay... dang, I hope they don't break out!

YAY on the laptop!

M~

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

The truck...the wall of hay...Very creative of you!

A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do! :)

Anonymous said...

I'd just use the truck... Easier to remove once he comes back and has to fix the hole...

Yeah on the cord. I have like 4 power cords.

Nature Girl said...

LOL, I remember the wall of hay too. Too funny! Glad you're back in business. I'll be up in awhile..
Stacie

Seven said...

It's always fun to read about a world so removed from mine. I can't imagine snow right now but it sounds pretty.

Anonymous said...

You have deer sleeping in your barn? I am so jealous! We used to have tons of deer back in Texas and I loved feeding them and got very attached.

Shephard said...

The laptop does sound mighty convenient. Glad you're back in business.

~S :)