I love the cougar! Hope you can (safely) get a picture of one in the wild some day! Also love brightly colored birds, though I don't know that I'd want to be on the business end of those beaks!
LOVED the blue and gold Macaw! Those are my high school colors! (And I've been on the business end of those beaks when I worked in a pet store...VERY VERY painful indeed!) :(
10 comments:
I love the cougar! Hope you can (safely) get a picture of one in the wild some day! Also love brightly colored birds, though I don't know that I'd want to be on the business end of those beaks!
LOVED the blue and gold Macaw! Those are my high school colors! (And I've been on the business end of those beaks when I worked in a pet store...VERY VERY painful indeed!) :(
I LOVE the red parrot!
Oh the cougar is my favorite. His name is Charlie.
Charlie The Lonesome Cougar
I loved that movie.
Stacie
You really captured the coloring of these animals. So pretty
Great pics!
Parrots are very striking!
~S
You really took some nice pics.
The colors are so vibrant!
The cougar has that... "don't mess with me" look
Wow the parrot's colors are just so beautiful!
M~
They're all really great!
Welcome home :))
Post a Comment