I can definitely understand the very unhappy part! My cat would have chewed the cast off if she could! Hope that a full recovery was made!
I remember that photo, I think... except I didn't remember his little leg glowing radioactively. lol~S :)
THAT is a big-ass cat! An unhappy big-ass cat!
Oh! That's so sad. I would be unhappy too.
Poor kitty.I played this week.
Poor kitty..that's Tuna right? I bet he was glad to get that off!I totally would have picked the alien green cast too, it matches my kayak!Stacie
The poor cat! But thank goodness they could fix him!
Oh poor cat. Yes unhappy and sad, I know why. Happy weekend.
Aww... I remember that too... Poor Critter...M~
This is Tuna, actually :) And I didn't pick the green wrap.. I would have gone for purple I think.
Your blog broke my heart this morning :(Hugs to you
Poor fella :(Mine's up too :)
Aw, poor baby. I hope it heals soon. Have a great week!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
I can definitely understand the very unhappy part! My cat would have chewed the cast off if she could!
Hope that a full recovery was made!
I remember that photo, I think... except I didn't remember his little leg glowing radioactively. lol
~S :)
THAT is a big-ass cat! An unhappy big-ass cat!
Oh! That's so sad. I would be unhappy too.
Poor kitty.
I played this week.
Poor kitty..that's Tuna right? I bet he was glad to get that off!
I totally would have picked the alien green cast too, it matches my kayak!
Stacie
The poor cat! But thank goodness they could fix him!
Oh poor cat. Yes unhappy and sad, I know why. Happy weekend.
Aww... I remember that too... Poor Critter...
M~
This is Tuna, actually :) And I didn't pick the green wrap.. I would have gone for purple I think.
Your blog broke my heart this morning :(
Hugs to you
Poor fella :(
Mine's up too :)
Poor fella :(
Mine's up too :)
Aw, poor baby. I hope it heals soon. Have a great week!
Post a Comment