Saturday, February 17

Falling Into Place




Things are slowly returning to normal. My health is definitely improving, just a few sniffles and congestion, something I can deal with.
The house still seems so quiet without Brock around.
It's snowing, again.

I have so many things to do, it feels like so much is left undone. I'll return to Seattle next month I think. This might become a regular thing. I love it here in the sticks, but I think the solitude has just become too much. I need more of a life, maybe volunteer somewhere or go to school. I am lucky that I can have the best of both worlds, and I plan on taking full advantage of it.
We'll see where this new adventure leads me. You can come along ;)

I think this will be a quiet weekend, and I'm actually looking foward to it.

7 comments:

Marianna said...

I love this pic of you! The daisy is too pretty!

Glad you're feeling better. That was one rough flu you had there. Tell John to quit breathing on ya. LOL

I'm so glad you have the option of going back & forth. It's going to be good for your soul.

:)
M~

Paige said...

I'm glad you are feeling better. I heart still breaks about Brock. ((((HUGS))))

Michael said...

I am glad you are feeling a bit better.

Take Care
Michael

~grey said...

Yay We get to come along....

Car ride! YAY!

Glad you're feeling better!

Nature Girl said...

So Glad you're feeling better Leesa! I'd love to come along on your adventure!

Stacie

Shephard said...

I do love a good adventure. :)
~S

Unknown said...

I love that picture or pictures lol