Monday, February 26

I'd Like To Thank.....

all the little people....



Wow.. I'm a nominee over at Leesa's in the Battle of The Blogs :) Head on over and see what the Battle is all about.

Nominations are over, but if you want to vote for little ol' Me, I think she's posting the nominees today.

Of course you can vote for anyone you want.
It's okay.
I won't be hurt or anything.

No really.
I'll be fine.

/sniff,sniff

4 comments:

Marianna said...

What are you gonna bribe me with for votes? You're gonna have to come up with something good ~ I think Shephard's going to be nominated too.

:P
M~

Leesa said...

Oh no bribes or anything. Shephard is up over there, so is Stacy the Peanut Queen.. so I have no chance...lol.

Michael said...

Hmmm... who to vote for, who to vote for... ;-)

Irish Church Lady :) said...

I voted for ya!