Tuesday, February 13

Warm Fuzzy





Some cool news :)

This photo was chosen to go on a designer mail out for valentines day with "odd couples" as the theme...it will be a postcard going to approximately 5000 homes in the Calgary area.

It will have my name and my Wildvizionz photo site on it.

Happy Dance :)

17 comments:

Im A Foto Nut said...

That 5D is incredible! Too bad it will be a way long time for I can get one of those.

And how do you keep getting picked for these things. (Imafotonut stomps his foot and sticks out his lip. I want to be picked too! One little tear in the corner of his right eye.)

Leesa said...

They found me on Flickr :) I try to post to a lot of groups and they found me there.

Wendy said...

Excellent Leesa!! Excellent!

Marianna said...

OMG Leesa! That's fabulous news! I'm so stinkin happy for you!!!

M~

Paige said...

That's great!! Congratulations!

Nature Girl said...

Awsome Blossom Leesa! That's FAB! That pic has always been a fave..too cool! You deserve this girl! I hope it leads to bigger and better things to come!
I'm very happy for you.
Stacie

Osbasso said...

Hot damn, we knew you were good! Congrats, Leesa!

Phaedrous said...

Leesa,

Congratulations. Well deserved. Beautiful picture.

P.

Irish Church Lady :) said...

Very cool!!

Michael said...

Congrats Leesa, that's great news (and a great photo!)

Yes, Flickr is a great way to get photos out there. I've had a couple picked up by chambers of commerce and tourist bureaus, etc. The trick seems to be having really good tags on your photo, including location and the like so they pop up when people search for a particular place or thing.

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

YAY!!!! VERY cool news!

Just think...we can say "Ah yes, we knew Leesa way back in the day when she had a blog!" ;)

~grey said...

Well that is just toooo cool!

You know that is where I am ... I Will definately keep my eye open for it!
I'll let you know!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations!! That is wonderful . . . . keep up the GREAT work!!!

Unknown said...

That's freakin' AWESOME! Your work is so good, it deserves the exposure!

Shephard said...

Congrats, Leesa! That's wonderful!
~S

Anonymous said...

congrats! that is so rad! and the picture is adorable :)

kathi said...

This is such a great picture, I love it. And congrats, that is awesome and so well deserved. You're an amazing photographer, an artist, really.