You have been nominated for the Battle of the Blogs. Sorry this sounds "canned" because, well, this is canned. I have received lots of entries. I will be working on the ballots that will probably come out next Tuesday (2/27), but this is what I would like from you:
1. First: do you want your blog to be entered? 2. If you could, could you send me a brief (one paragraph) description of your site for me to include with a link to your URL (blog name). I am taking the names from the top of the blogs. Oh, and use the bloggerbattle(at)gmail.com.
You can use the link above to visit the Battle of the Blogs if you have no idea what this is. And, relax, it just means you are loved.
6 comments:
Very cool! Too bad they couldn't get them done for this year--hope they're all still around for next VDay!
That is so cool!!!
Maybe a mortgage company could use it?
"need some doe";"looking for a buck"
I have a couple of lines for an escort service using that picture (he said knowningly...wink, wink...nudge, nudge...)
Cool picture.
Oh, and you were wrong about the meme.
--------
You have been nominated for the Battle of the Blogs. Sorry this sounds "canned" because, well, this is canned. I have received lots of entries. I will be working on the ballots that will probably come out next Tuesday (2/27), but this is what I would like from you:
1. First: do you want your blog to be entered?
2. If you could, could you send me a brief (one paragraph) description of your site for me to include with a link to your URL (blog name). I am taking the names from the top of the blogs. Oh, and use the bloggerbattle(at)gmail.com.
You can use the link above to visit the Battle of the Blogs if you have no idea what this is. And, relax, it just means you are loved.
YAY! That looks great!
Oh that is so cute!
M~
Post a Comment