
I feel like this. I have so much to do before heading out again on Friday and I really don't want to do any of it.
I still have a slight cold. It's not a miserable cold by any means, but just enough to make you blah. I rarely rarely get sick, but I guess being out among people again after being so secluded, my immune system might not be what it should.
Nothing really new here at home, except Taylor still looks for Brock. Since she listens to me very well, I'm able to just let her go with me to feed horses, etc. without worrying about chasing her back home. But now she stops many times looking behind her for Brock. It's still so weird and quiet without him. Taylor is so much like a cat, It's almost like I don't have dogs anymore. Just weird.
That's all I got.
Loads of excitement :)
3 comments:
Sometimes life isnt in drive, its in neutral, if your on a hill, you go towards the bottom, either backwards, or at times forward.
Hang in there, you will get the tranny kicked in soon enough.
I feel like this today too Leesa..just blah! maybe a new puppy is in order..when the time is right for you.
I don't have a post yet for today...I have nothing to say. Nothing. Just blah! maybe I'll go downstairs and make a video...
Stacie
Blah seems to be the feeling of the day.
I do like what LarryLilly wrote, though. It's a good point.
I heart Taylor. She's such a sweet doggy.
M~
Post a Comment