The rules are simple.
Answer each question in three words.
No more, no less.
1. Where is your cell phone? On the table
2. Boyfriend/girlfriend? Not right now
3. Hair? Red blonde gray
4. Your mother? Who really knows
5. Your father? Never met him
6. Your favorite item(s)? Camera, laptop, Ipod
7. Your dream last night? Involved a friend
8. Your favorite drink? Green bottle beer
9. Your dream guy/girl? In my dreams
10. The room you are in? One with couch
11. Your fear? House on fire
12. What do you want to be in 10 years? Healthy Happy Loved
13. Who did you hang out with last night? Cats and dog
14. What are you not? Selfish, greedy, tall
15. Are you in love? With many things
16. One of your wish list items? A Bose stereo
17. What time is it? Eleven Fifty Seven
18. The last thing you did? Grabbed a beer
19. What are you wearing? Sweats socks lipbalm
20. Your favorite book? One with pictures
21. The last thing you ate? Pickles and cheese
22. Your life? It's usually interesting
23. Your mood? A little sad
24. Your friends? Silly Kind Nuts
25. What are you thinking about right now? I'm getting cold
26. Your car? Dodge Mega Cab
27. What are you doing at this moment? Filling this out
28. Your summer? Only three months
29. Your relationship status? Married with pets
30. What is on your TV screen? The Princess Bride
31. When is the last time you laughed? Sometime this morning
32. Last time you cried? When stone arrived
33. School? I hope again
11 comments:
Hey, I think I've seen this before! Great answers (except that green bottled beer...).
This one looks challenging and fun! I'll have to steal it this week... ;-)
Yep, me too, Michael. This is a cool meme!
M~
Fun Leesa. You know I'll be stealing....
My fave quote? I'd have to say is..
"There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world. It would be a pity to damage yours."
Clever meme.
I liked your answers. :)
~S
Fun to read and do so I've picked up this meme for my About ICL blog.
What movie is that from?
The Princess Bride :)
Humperdink, humperdink, humperdink!!!
The sad mood must be a theme this past weekend...all around a bit glum.
this is cool! i'm gonna gank this!!
Post a Comment