Wednesday, February 28

No no no no



While out feeding the herd this morning, I found quite the mess. Things knocked over, bags and boxes pulled out of the garage, the usual sign of bear.

This isn't acceptible. I know occasionally they've been known to wake up early. Most likely not, but this is the first thing I thought of when I saw it. I'm SO not ready for bear yet.

Hopefully it was just a mountain lion.

Now isn't that a weird thing to say??

11 comments:

Unknown said...

weird? coming from you?

Rick said...

What a LIFE! Gimme some.

Michael said...

Keep safe with either.

Take Care
Michael

Osbasso said...

Sure it wasn't the horses? Or the freeloading deer? Don't blame the bears quite so quickly!

~grey said...

would it have been the raccoon?

Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh my!

I know there aren't any tigers... right!? LOL

Be careful!

Leesa said...

The horses are fenced in.. for now anyway.
Some items were too big for raccoon.
The deer have never drug stuff out of the barn. Ever.
No tigers.. thank goodness :)

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Yeah, I would think the bears would still be sleeping....it's still winter up there in your territory right? :)

Eh, just slip some Tylenol PM in some of those Cadbury eggs and let 'em lay around your front yard. He'll eat 'em and be knocked right off his furry big feet. ;)

Paige said...

Ummm, yeah. I'll say it again. I want to live where you do, but I want those danged bears and mountain lions have to go! LOL Be careful!

kathi said...

LOL, yeah, it's not every day you hear someone say that.

Nature Girl said...

sheesh! That's a toss up..bear, mountain lion, bear mountain lion...
hmmmm

good luck either way!
Stacie

Tamatha said...

"Just a mountain lion?" man do I want to visit you!