Love the shot as well. Everytime I see such a goose, I ask myself, "When did they stop being Canadian Geese and start being Canada Geese?"
----------------
I saw a little girl in McDonalds over the weekend, and she was so precious. She had light brunette hair, strands were coming out of her loosely-tied ponytail, and her laugh and smile were infectious. She ran up to a slightly older boy and said, "Come play with me." It was so cute and she eventually got the boy to play with her.
Well, I want to have a little contest called "Battle of the Bloggers." I wrote about it last week, and my readers were less-than-enthusiastic about the contest. I cannot be entered myself, but I want to host a competiton that, more than anything, will expose me and others to good blogs that we don't know about to date. Please visit my blog at http://dsmoya31410.blogspot.com to see the details. So if you want to nominate a blog for this competition, please do so. I don't really care who wins; I just want to know about quality blogs. Sorry if this looks like spam. I am just trying to spread the word.
6 comments:
Huey, Duey and Luey?
I love the wakes all in line as well. Great shot.
~S
Lovely.
Those are Canadian geese!!
Are you getting tired of us Canadians pointing out all of the Canadian stuff yet?
Yeah I bet you are.
We can't help it. We're smaller and we need to tell our big brother (the U.S.) that we are cool. :)
No really it's true.
And we are cool okay?
But we would only feel the need to tell you that if we thought that you guys were pretty special.
LOL @ Binsk!
M~
Hey...it looks like Lucy, Fred and Ethel....Ricky is back on the other side practicing with the band! LOL
Great shot, I love how they position themselves single file.
-Lea
Love that shot.
Love the shot as well. Everytime I see such a goose, I ask myself, "When did they stop being Canadian Geese and start being Canada Geese?"
----------------
I saw a little girl in McDonalds over the weekend, and she was so precious. She had light brunette hair, strands were coming out of her loosely-tied ponytail, and her laugh and smile were infectious. She ran up to a slightly older boy and said, "Come play with me." It was so cute and she eventually got the boy to play with her.
Well, I want to have a little contest called "Battle of the Bloggers." I wrote about it last week, and my readers were less-than-enthusiastic about the contest. I cannot be entered myself, but I want to host a competiton that, more than anything, will expose me and others to good blogs that we don't know about to date. Please visit my blog at http://dsmoya31410.blogspot.com to see the details. So if you want to nominate a blog for this competition, please do so. I don't really care who wins; I just want to know about quality blogs. Sorry if this looks like spam. I am just trying to spread the word.
Post a Comment