Saturday, February 24

Scavenger Hunt : Soft




I was having an unusual day. Most things just weren't going right and I was just in a mood. Bad mood, Sad mood, you name it.

Then I received this from my blog friends. A Memorial stone for Brock.

This turned me soft. I immediately forgot why I was down. This is beautiful and it touched me so.

I even sat it in the soft snow because Brock loved the snow.

Thanks so much. You touched and softened my heart today.

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

The memorial stone is such a beautiful gesture and embraces a true softness of the heart. Thank you for sharing - My own heart softened as I read this...a very touching photo.

Osbasso said...

Aww... They really are a bunch of nice friends, aren't they?

Anonymous said...

touched a soft spot in me too - thanks for stopping by.

Crystal said...

What a sweet thing for friends to do. I'm sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing. :)

Have a nice weekend.

Biker Betty said...

So sorry to hear about Brock. That was so thoughtful of your friends to send that to you. I hope you have a nice weekend.

srp said...

Losing a pet is one of the hardest things in life, even if you know it is their time to go. I'm so sorry for your loss. This is a lovely memorial stone and I hope it brings you peaceful memories.

Anonymous said...

My condolences to your loss. What a nice thing for your blog friends to do.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful gesture to have this made for you.

Anonymous said...

That's an amazing story. Softening our hearts is not an easy thing to do. You were blessed today.

Thanks for stopping by.

Lisa said...

A beautiful memorial stone. Our hearts are not softened often enough. Happy weekend.

Anonymous said...

Such lovely friends you have...Very nice photo for theme.

Take care,
Connie
My photo is up.

TorAa said...

Excellent entry. Understand very well why you softened after receiving such a photo.

:)

Happy weekend

Anonymous said...

Wow - what great friends to have given you such a thoughtful gift.

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

It touches my heart. Thanks for the visit.

Melli said...

Awwwww... that is sweet!

Unknown said...

That's so awesome and sweet of them.

Hootin Anni said...

That would melt my heart!!

what a glorious thing to do for a blog friend!

My little SOFT bunny is posted for the week's theme.

Marianna said...

Aww... it's lovely. I'm glad you liked it.

M~

Anonymous said...

I've never seen a memorial stone for a dog before -- what a lovely remembrance! And how kind of your friends to send it.

Unknown said...

how wonderful... and in the soft stone.. what a waay to celebrate his life.. It's a new day today so I hope its a better one.

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful, you are blessed to have such thoughtful friends.
I think part of it is because of the love and energy you give to others.

Linda said...

What a thoughtful gift from thoughtful friends, I'm so glad that they were not only able to soften your heart but your mood, also!

Andree said...

This is such a touching post. You are blessed with wonderful blogging friends. I am so sorry about Brock.I hope your present peace stays with you.

Nature Girl said...

that's so sweet!

I hope the rest of your day is good Leesa!
Stacie

Unknown said...

What wonderful friends.

Teena in Toronto said...

What a nice remembrance!

Mine's up too :)

Anonymous said...

beautiful!!!

a tear and a smile.

Paige said...

((((BIG HUGS)))) You do have a very sweet group of friends. That is just beautiful.

Tamatha said...

aawwww.....that just teared me up!