Tuesday, February 20

Robbed




You knew I was going to dream again, didn't you? I fell asleep a little before 5am I think... and this is what I woke up to. Too weird I tell ya.

I was in Tennessee. Not sure why. Memphis or Nashville would be my guess. I was there with Hubs and he was sending me to the bank.
Walking to the bank, I had my camera and my laptop, and my wallet with the money for the bank in it.
Everytime I would get to the bank I would forget where the money was. All along, it was in my pocket in my wallet, but I couldn't remember that.

Soo... I would walk back to hubs to ask where the money is. This was a repeated process in the dream.. over and over and over again. But...
Each time as I was walking back, I would wind up having something stolen. I would freak out and retrace my steps trying to find out why or who stole my stuff. As I would walk back, I would run into a kid who would run as soon as they saw me. So naturally I would follow the kid back and get my stuff back.

What was so freaky was that I kept repeating this trip. I would get back to hubs, he would remind me that I had the money the whole time, and I would head back to the bank. Just to happen all over again.
By the end of the dream, the last time before I woke up, my laptop was stolen. I chased this little kid until I found where he had it. By this time I was in tears because of the whole "Groundhog Day" feeling. I get the laptop back, but he had taken everything out. The harddrive, the batteries, everything.

I got it all back. Then I headed back to the bank....

Geesh, glutton for punishment :)

You think I need more sleep?

9 comments:

Osbasso said...

In my case, I would have blamed the NyQuil.

Shephard said...

I think you need more money and more laptops.

Maybe the repetition in the dream signifies you worry about things happening again and again. Yet you were able to right each instance, which means somewhere inside you, you know you can do it.

~S

Unknown said...

I've had dreams that repeat like that and I don't like em

Unknown said...

next time you are dreaming in Tennessee come to Knoxville for a spell... I have plenty of Diet Coke.

I think you just like the Bank.

... Paige said...

I think you should back up the information/photos/whatever you don't want to loose from the laptop.

Perhaps you will loose it soon and won't have enough to money to replace it.

I sure hope not

Marianna said...

Oh yikes, I agree with Paige on this one. Maybe it's time to back things up.

But yeah, I think you better lay off sleep for a while.

:P
M~

Nature Girl said...

I'm tellin' ya....stuff it in your bra...that's where I keep everything!

:P
Stacie

Laurie and Chris said...

Wow ! I bet you were more tierd when you woke up after all that walking back and forth. Have a good day!

Memphis said...

You were robbed? Yeah, definitely Memphis. Nashville isn't like that. But Memphis? Yeah pretty much. If I had known you were here I might've dreamed my way over to meet you.