Tuesday, February 27

The Funny Farm



They did it again.
And, they seem to like bird seed.

I've decided it's not Leesa's Law anymore, but a conspiracy.
It's the animals.
They're out to get me.
They're laughing at me.
They're trying to drive me crazy.

And it's working ;)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

bird seed lol wonder if they will start chirping next

Marianna said...

They are all huddled up, conspiring.... yep, they're doing it on purpose... LOL

M~

Unknown said...

I'm sure you have an Orwellian animal farm out there... just waiting and plotting...

Nature Girl said...

Look at it this way Leesa..now you know how to keep them in their pen. Just move the birdfeeder!
LOL
Stacie

Shephard said...

Oh, Planet3rry beat me to that comment. lol Birdseed. That's a new one. Is it cheaper than hay?
~S

Anonymous said...

I'm sure I would prefer to eat birdseed than all that funny looking white stuff that it laying around the place. lol

:)

Kat said...

How funny. They do look awful cute. :)

Michael said...

I cna see them laughing but they are laughing WITH YOU not at you.

;-)


Take Care
Michael

kathi said...

Glad they stay close to home, though, and you don't have to go out searching for them.
It's a cool picture, I love the gorgeous eyes on the one.

Moosekahl said...

I start my horse house sitting job on Friday...I have four horses, two pygmie goats, 5 chickens and an australian shepard to hang out with. Wait until they all greet me one morning...all ready fell on my butt on the ice in the yard there this afternoon helping the owners out. Wait until they have me alone!!!