Ed who? If you you are just picking names that look like they fit, I would have to say Virgil, or Stan. Depending on what part of the world he lives in he could also be Gorbachev, or Rheinhold. LOL
I think that is quite possibly the ugliest bird I have ever seen.
Clarence, or Merl? glad you made it home in one piece. i have been lurking and enjoying your posts and photos. i understand about the post below, missing your Brock. glad that the cats are keeping you company. take care.
10 comments:
Ed's good. I especially like the mowhawk.
M~
Ed who? If you you are just picking names that look like they fit, I would have to say Virgil, or Stan. Depending on what part of the world he lives in he could also be Gorbachev, or Rheinhold. LOL
I think that is quite possibly the ugliest bird I have ever seen.
Happy Friday.
Oh yes...definitely an "Ed".
My second guess would be "Earl".
;)
Clarence, or Merl? glad you made it home in one piece. i have been lurking and enjoying your posts and photos. i understand about the post below, missing your Brock. glad that the cats are keeping you company. take care.
I'm with the PQ, "Earl" came to mind. Don't think he's gonna come when you call him, though.
aaawww Ed is cute...
in an ugly kind of way...
Glad to see you made it home safely!
Ed is perfect. What kinda bird is he?
Glad ya made it home.
Ed is an Emu :)
Yeah, he's definitely an Ed. Stan would be good too, but I like Ed.
What is up with that do....OMGoodness! I love him.
Stacie
Ed is good.
Or maybe Larry. Casso-Lary. lol
(no one is going to get that).
~S
Post a Comment