
Oh.. forgot to mention...
The AC Adaptor to my laptop burned up and died on me on Monday. It's covered on warranty and it's on it's way.. but I was without laptop for these two days so far. Yeah yeah I know, boo-hoo.
But when you get used to carting your laptop all over the house, and plopping yourself on the couch, recliner, or bed, it's hard to get used to sitting at a desk again.
The AC Adaptor to my laptop burned up and died on me on Monday. It's covered on warranty and it's on it's way.. but I was without laptop for these two days so far. Yeah yeah I know, boo-hoo.
But when you get used to carting your laptop all over the house, and plopping yourself on the couch, recliner, or bed, it's hard to get used to sitting at a desk again.
I did go read some forums on it, to make sure I knew what was wrong, and it seems it happens frequently. So... I ordered a backup. This won't happen to me again :)
I miss my laptop.
**And I don't want to hear anything from a certain MAC user, since I know he's had his own share of problems. So shoosh.
7 comments:
I think I speak for the group.
Ahem.
WAH.
That's all.
:P
M~
Mmmmm...yep, Greekchickie pretty much took the word right out of my mouth.
;)
Oh I hear that I had a button messed up on mine and for a week I had to use the desktop and it was just weird lol
glad to hear it was covered under warrenty!
WAH!! I want a laptop...
I am sooo close to buying one... just gotta get Opie to say ok! LOL
I bet she bought the gold plated power cord with the gemstones inlaid in the plug...
Nice pre-emptive strike there, but I certainly would have shown more compassion than most of those here already. Really!
Terry...that cord was out of stock :P
Post a Comment