"Ya reckon any food will drop from the sky if I sit here like this long enough?"M~
"Damnit! This neck charlie is THE worst one yet!"-Rain
"Too much snow... ahhhhhhhhhh brain freeze!"
"WHOA! Where did that come from....??"
"Dah-ling...don't hate me because I'm beautiful!"
"Pssst... hey... horses... come down here & I'll whisper a secret in your ear where you can get some bird seed!"M~
I hope the beautiful redhead notices me.
"Is this my best side?"
Post a Comment
8 comments:
"Ya reckon any food will drop from the sky if I sit here like this long enough?"
M~
"Damnit! This neck charlie is THE worst one yet!"
-Rain
"Too much snow... ahhhhhhhhhh brain freeze!"
"WHOA! Where did that come from....??"
"Dah-ling...don't hate me because I'm beautiful!"
"Pssst... hey... horses... come down here & I'll whisper a secret in your ear where you can get some bird seed!"
M~
I hope the beautiful redhead notices me.
"Is this my best side?"
Post a Comment