Peek a boo! Those brought a huge smile to my face. My boys haven't tried the soda box but they love any short of bag...there favorites are the nicer "boxy" bags that have string handles. They can crawl inside AND play with a string...they are in heaven. Have a great rest of the week!
OK, I've tagged you with a meme: 6 things about you that are weird, and a seventh that is a total fake. You put them in any order and then challenge your readers to find the fake.
12 comments:
Oh, I LOVE that last one! Nicely done!
I love the red and the black and white it looks great!
Great Job.... I work at coca cola so this is really great!
what an expensive play toy. How can you afford such luxuries?
Aw, he's so adorable!
I love them all, but the first two are my favs.
Stacie
aaawww... what a sweetie!
Great shots...
must have taken forever to get him to pose for you!
I'm surprised Terry didn't ask for the Coke Reward Points off of the box. LOL
What a cutie! Great shots of that mischievious one!
M~
Peek a boo! Those brought a huge smile to my face. My boys haven't tried the soda box but they love any short of bag...there favorites are the nicer "boxy" bags that have string handles. They can crawl inside AND play with a string...they are in heaven. Have a great rest of the week!
we pay so much for toys and they play with a box and have more fun lol
Those photos are TOO COOL!!!
OK, I've tagged you with a meme: 6 things about you that are weird, and a seventh that is a total fake. You put them in any order and then challenge your readers to find the fake.
These photos are awesome!
Post a Comment