I love the "Fat. Naked. Dangerous" card, but since their servers are overloaded, I could not send it.Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!
rofl...some of those are hilarious!Stacie
Not a big fan or holidays in general myself. Hope you however have a good one.
Oh yeah...I LOVE that site! :)
I love that site! This year I stole the 'destined to die alone in a room heavy with the tang of cat wee'bwahahaha
Very cute. :)~S
Oh yeah, these rock!M~
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love the "Fat. Naked. Dangerous" card, but since their servers are overloaded, I could not send it.
Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!
rofl...some of those are hilarious!
Stacie
Not a big fan or holidays in general myself. Hope you however have a good one.
Oh yeah...I LOVE that site! :)
I love that site! This year I stole the 'destined to die alone in a room heavy with the tang of cat wee'
bwahahaha
Very cute. :)
~S
Oh yeah, these rock!
M~
Post a Comment