
It's cold.
I know, it's not as cold as other places, but it's cold.
Like..finger-hurtin kinda cold.
Like..hair-freezin kinda cold.
Like..My-skin-feels-like- paper kinda cold.
Like..I-never-drink-coffee-but-it-sounds-good-today kinda cold.
Yeah..it's that cold.
11 comments:
I hear you!!!!
ditto to all you listed!
It's headed our way. thanks :)
ew yuk...I don't like that paper skin feeling! Last night I was so cold I couldn't sleep for hours and my electric blanket was turned up all the way to 6! I was afraid I was going to burn myself, it gets really really hot! I was still freezing!
Stacie
But you've got a little sunshine showing there--that warms it up a degree or two!
The coffee is good if you put a little touch of something "extra" into it, too...
That sounds very cold to me.
Cold enough that I'd never complain about it being 59* here.
~S
It's gonna be 70 here today.
:P
M~
Life without coffee is like life without beer, sad.
Or maybe I should work on my addictions. :)
It's definately cold enough here, about 30F *not* counting wind chill at the moment. It made cleaning the snow and ice off the car so I could drive to the post office and grocery store fun! :-(
It was only 14 when I got up today. I put an extra layer on before I went out. It got up to 41 I think to day but the wind went right through you. Stay warm. How about some hot coco?
Man who falls in vat of molten optical glass makes spectacle of self.
Hello!
do you drink hot chocolate?
Post a Comment