WoW... stay clear when that falls!I love watching snow and ice fall or slide off of things
I am such a kid sometimes....I just have this insane desire to take a shovel and knock that off.. watch it crash to the ground. Maybe I was a boy in a previous life....♥Pam
OMG that would be so cool to hear it fall! I know it scares everyone in the house, though.M~
Yeah, if it falls at like 2am tho, the sound of Rosanne will probably cover up the noise pretty good. :)~S
Post a Comment
4 comments:
WoW... stay clear when that falls!
I love watching snow and ice fall or slide off of things
I am such a kid sometimes....I just have this insane desire to take a shovel and knock that off.. watch it crash to the ground.
Maybe I was a boy in a previous life....
♥Pam
OMG that would be so cool to hear it fall! I know it scares everyone in the house, though.
M~
Yeah, if it falls at like 2am tho, the sound of Rosanne will probably cover up the noise pretty good. :)
~S
Post a Comment