whoa dats a big kitty
Aww... what a cutie!M~
Holy Cat!!! He's ADORABLE!! He's got those cheeks you just wanna pinch!! LOL!Did your gorillapod arrive? I orderd mine, but haven't rec'd it yet. Do you like it? Email me please.
Greekchickie took the words right out of my post!Awww...what a cutie! :)
Now, that's a FAT CAT
He's HUGE! They need to make that boy work for his food! He's so cute though, I bet they just can't resist him.Stacie
our jess is about 22 pounds or more, and she doesn't look that big, that has to be a touched up photo i think.
Yes, My gorillapods are here! I just need to go play with them and see how it goes :)I really don't think that photo is doctored, I think some cats just distribute their weight differently..especially between male and female :)
Good gawd, he's EATEN Garfield!
the more I look at this photo, the more I think that cat looks like Nathan Lane! Did Nathan Lane ever play the voice of a cat in something?? Stuart Little is coming to mind....Call me crazy..Stacie
WOW!!!I heard about this cat on the news yesterday...but I didn't see the pics of him.He is one big kitty!!!and really cute too!
It's Old Deuteronomy!What a balloon! lol Adorable.~S
Holy catness! And I thought my boys were big.
Post a Comment
13 comments:
whoa dats a big kitty
Aww... what a cutie!
M~
Holy Cat!!! He's ADORABLE!! He's got those cheeks you just wanna pinch!! LOL!
Did your gorillapod arrive? I orderd mine, but haven't rec'd it yet. Do you like it? Email me please.
Greekchickie took the words right out of my post!
Awww...what a cutie! :)
Now, that's a FAT CAT
He's HUGE! They need to make that boy work for his food! He's so cute though, I bet they just can't resist him.
Stacie
our jess is about 22 pounds or more, and she doesn't look that big, that has to be a touched up photo i think.
Yes, My gorillapods are here! I just need to go play with them and see how it goes :)
I really don't think that photo is doctored, I think some cats just distribute their weight differently..especially between male and female :)
Good gawd, he's EATEN Garfield!
the more I look at this photo, the more I think that cat looks like Nathan Lane! Did Nathan Lane ever play the voice of a cat in something?? Stuart Little is coming to mind....
Call me crazy..
Stacie
WOW!!!
I heard about this cat on the news yesterday...but I didn't see the pics of him.
He is one big kitty!!!
and really cute too!
It's Old Deuteronomy!
What a balloon! lol Adorable.
~S
Holy catness! And I thought my boys were big.
Post a Comment