Saturday, January 27

Stubborn














Blogger made me switch today.
I hate being told what to do :P

9 comments:

Marianna said...

Oh no way... wow, that's interesting. I wonder if I'll have to switch tomorrow morning.

M~

Teena in Toronto said...

I switched last month and haven't had any problems so far.

Nature Girl said...

AW MAAAAAN! I bet it's a matter of time before they pin me down now..
I hope it works!
Stacie

leesepea said...

Aside from having to learn a smidge of HTML to figure out how to get my blog to look the way I want (and STILL not being able to figure out how to get the title out of my header), I actually like the new Blogger.

Mostly because of the labels.

And the instant publishing.

But I like it!

Leesa said...

Actually I haven't had any problems with it so far :)

~grey said...

sorry to hear they forced you into it.... but it really isn't so bad! I haven't found anything wrong with it... (except when I forget to sign in first...) LOL

Have a fun trip!!!

Irish Church Lady :) said...

That's a relief!

I haven't been forced yet but I fear it's coming soon.

Now I feel a little better.

Have a good trip!

Unknown said...

they haven't made me though I have been thinking on it, guess I should go ahead and do it if they are making you now

Shephard said...

Oh, that's scary. Now I have to worry about my template working on the new blogger. Sigh.

~S