Can't tell--what kind?
Chocolate covered Altoids, yes :)
NO WAY!! I Soooo need to look around when I shop...actually...no I don't! ;)Stacie
OMG are you serious?! They make these??? I.Must.Find!M~
Oh my!! Oh my! Oh my!! For a girl who doesn't make it to town very often, you sure do get lots of COOL stuff there!!!
ok... but what are they??To me they look like chocolate covered raisins...LOLWhat are Altoids?I live in an igloo remember...LOL
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Can't tell--what kind?
Chocolate covered Altoids, yes :)
NO WAY!! I Soooo need to look around when I shop...
actually...
no I don't! ;)
Stacie
OMG are you serious?! They make these??? I.Must.Find!
M~
Oh my!! Oh my! Oh my!! For a girl who doesn't make it to town very often, you sure do get lots of COOL stuff there!!!
ok... but what are they??
To me they look like chocolate covered raisins...LOL
What are Altoids?
I live in an igloo remember...LOL
Post a Comment