Fortunately I was able to avoid going to the store (I always spend too much money if I actually go shopping on an impulse)... I found a box of gourmet truffles a co-worker gave me for Christmas that I had forgotten about. I figured in a cookie emergency, they would suffice to stave off the urge. ;-)
Oh, these remind me of the Archer Farms Sugar Cookies, all soft and pillowy with light frosting... used to buy them at Super Target...we don't have SuperTargets in LA unfortunately. Or maybe it's fortunately. Evil-good helli-cookies.
11 comments:
Hmmm... I have no cookies, but now I want cookies... I think I'll have to go to the store now!
Gee thanks Leesa! Now not only am I craving these wonderful cookies, but I have the Cookie Monster song in my head. Ugh!! ;-)
Gee, those almost look as good as mine.
;)
M~
I smell another cookie bake-off coming up...
Fortunately I was able to avoid going to the store (I always spend too much money if I actually go shopping on an impulse)... I found a box of gourmet truffles a co-worker gave me for Christmas that I had forgotten about. I figured in a cookie emergency, they would suffice to stave off the urge. ;-)
Hey hey hey, I'm on a diet, what are you doing to me lol.
Do you have a lightbox for these shots?
Do you have a lightbox for these shots?
mmmmmmm.... coookies!
Umm..NO more cookie bakeoff's.
No, I don't have a lightbox, I wish I did! I just found the brightest spot in the kitchen and used a white background.
And I bought these cookies soley for photographic reasons ;)
Oh, these remind me of the Archer Farms Sugar Cookies, all soft and pillowy with light frosting... used to buy them at Super Target...we don't have SuperTargets in LA unfortunately. Or maybe it's fortunately. Evil-good helli-cookies.
~S
Post a Comment