Hi Boys!:)M~
Psst. *cups hand near mouth so as to whisper in Leesa's ear.* Leesa, those are cats. Quick change the titles before anyone notices. Did you dye your hair blond for the new year? I know SHADAAAP.
Tooo cute :-).
awww they are too cute...happy new year*hugs*
Looks like Trout is using a blow-dart gun and is fixin' to tag someone with it! :)
Aw cute
Trout looks like he's playing a trumpet!
Great Stacie's think alike...I was gonna say Trout looks like he's using a dart gun! LOL...They're so cute! Love 'em!Stacie
No, No, No... Trout's taking a big bong hit
LOL at the Stacies... Here I thought Trout was doing a great impersonation of a sword swallower...they look bored with out the christmas decorations to play with
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Hi Boys!
:)
M~
Psst. *cups hand near mouth so as to whisper in Leesa's ear.* Leesa, those are cats. Quick change the titles before anyone notices. Did you dye your hair blond for the new year? I know SHADAAAP.
Tooo cute :-).
awww they are too cute...
happy new year
*hugs*
Looks like Trout is using a blow-dart gun and is fixin' to tag someone with it! :)
Aw cute
Trout looks like he's playing a trumpet!
Great Stacie's think alike...I was gonna say Trout looks like he's using a dart gun! LOL...
They're so cute! Love 'em!
Stacie
No, No, No... Trout's taking a big bong hit
LOL at the Stacies...
Here I thought Trout was doing a great impersonation of a sword swallower...
they look bored with out the christmas decorations to play with
Post a Comment