Tuesday, January 23

Name The Pecker :)

 

I think we should name him/her. Any ideas? Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well.. Red, but that is too obvious.
How about Bandit!

Because of his facial markings.

Anonymous said...

Well, this is a Pileated Woodpecker, considered by most to be the largest woodpecker in the US (the Ivory-Billed would trump it, but it has only been seen reliably in Cuba). So this is one big 'pecker.

I would consider "Simon," after the American Idol judge, because he fancies himself a big 'pecker as well.

Gina said...

How about Steve?

Nature Girl said...

Miss Scarlett...

Osbasso said...

Leave it to the two Leesas to know all there is to know about 'peckers...

Rick said...

John Holmes would be too obvious, I suppose. How 'bout Bayer, or Excedrin? Think about it.

Anonymous said...

How about "WOODY"?

Irish Church Lady :) said...

He's gorgeous but I'd call him
Peckerhead anyways! lol

Anonymous said...

Trojan XL

Marianna said...

Woody is the obvious one! LOL

I. S. is a goober... LOL

M~

Nature Girl said...

I also like Simone.
Ronald wouldn't be bad either...
Stacie

Shephard said...

I think you should name him Robespierre.

Or Lenny-Benny Beaks-a-plenty
Or Hammertime.
Or Fred.
~S :)

Redhead Editor said...

How 'bout Maxim... the condom for "big boys"? Not that I know about these things, but I do have a job where I get to ask people, "Can I bring candy and condoms?" So maybe I do know of what I speak.