Tuesday, January 23

My Planet
















Pretty cool effect, eh? I have found a new toy and still trying to perfect it.
You can see the way it's done here. And the Flickr group is just amazing.. you can see it here.

What's going on in my planet? I don't think it's ever going to stop snowing. And to think I was wishing for snow months ago :)
I've been wanting to go into the big city, but with the ice and now the extra snow on top of it, I have wimped out.

I have six days.. yes I'm counting down... until I head out. Of course I'm not that prepared. I just realized yesterday that I don't have a suitcase. My sis took mine back to TX with her.
I realized also that my new laptop won't fit in the bag I usually carry the laptop in. With the new 17" screen.. ain't happenin.

I of course have to get my house ready for a petsitter, and create of list of who's who and who gets in the most trouble. Won't that be a fun list?
I bet you can't guess who's at the top of the trouble list. He's playing in the blinds right now and about to get clobbered.

So.. I guess I need a list.
And Caffeine.

8 comments:

Osbasso said...

There is SO much to learn about Photoshop... I really need to jump in with both feet and start learning before the rest of the world passes me by!

Using locals to petsit this time around?

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Trout, Trout and....Trout, right? :)

Rick said...

I think I'd like my next career to be "photo manipulator." Manipulator 'cuz I can't shoot worth a damn.

Nature Girl said...

LOL, well, I was gonna say Brock, but if he's playing with the blinds, it HAS to be Trout! I wish I lived close enough to be your pet sitter!
Stacie

Shephard said...

Did I miss you saying where you're going? Or is it a secret? :)
~S

Shephard said...

That's a cool effect!
~S

Marianna said...

Noooo... surely it's NOT Trout!

Hey, do you want me to mail back the suitcase?

M~

Anonymous said...

I hate driving in the snow I would much rather stay inside then go out in it. But it sure it pretty!!