Sunday, January 7

Snowed In

Snowing again this morning, I think we've gotten at least 3 more inches. The broken buck is here with the group this morning, I've noticed he stays with a group most of the time.











The foot is still very swollen and he's still very slow, but he does try to use it. He's still in a dangerous position though, being so slow. I wonder if the crowd protects him?











The snow fell off the roof last night. It's so high right now, you can walk right off the porch without using or seeing the steps :)












I have a small amount of shoveling I need to do, but nothing major. This is when I need a young boy to come by and offer ;)











Guess it will be a stay in kinda day. Watch it snow. Try to be creative indoors.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suppose the snow your getting will be hitting us next weekend. It's been a pattern.

Nature Girl said...

I could send Taylor over..he's totally bummed there was no snow this year, he was hoping to make some money shoveling in the neighborhood.....

It's so pretty...every one of your photos...gorgeous!
Stacie

Anonymous said...

*SIGH* I'm so jealous. I want snow like that. We never get anything to compare here in TN.

I'm glad the buck came back. I've been wondering about him.

Anonymous said...

I would come shovel too...we had a dusting of wet snow on New Year's Eve and by Tuesday night it was mostly gone. Definitely getting sick of the fog and gray that seems to be our winter here.

Redhead Editor said...

I MISS MY HOT TUB. Well, it's not actually MY hot tub. But I miss it still the same.

Unknown said...

Why am I so jealous of your snow?

Marianna said...

Wow, these pics are just beautiful. I did love looking at the snow this weekend. The ice? Not so much.

M~

Anonymous said...

I just had a chance to look at these pics... That is sooo cool! I've never seen so much snow or such beautiful scenery..

Thanks so much for sharing