So, I realized lately that my blog is loading very slowly. With help I narrowed it down to the photos. Not necessarily how many, but who I load them through. I tried changing how many days/posts show up on one page and that didn't help either. Unless I narrow it down to one day, I didn't like that.
If I load through blogger = SLOW.
If I load through Picasa = much better, but I can only load one at a time. So posts with a few photos aren't an option. Blah.
So if my blog annoys you because it loads so slowly. Sorry.
Not my fault.
Blame Blogger.
11 comments:
Yeah...blogger is a booger.. I almost always post from Picasa if I'm posting a photo as well, but I can load 4 photos at a time not just one, I wonder why you only get to post one? I was always ticked I couldn't post more than 4, I'd be downright disturbed if it were only one!
Stacie
Your blog loads fine for me. Your photo's don't bog down. For multiple photos I've found Picasa Web Album to work nicely. If someone is on dialup they don't have to wait for the photos to load to get the text and can choose to view album or not. JMHO
I don't mind if I have to wait a few seconds/minutes. I ejoy your photos.
Hey Leesa, why don't you link your photos off of Flickr? That's what I do...
its been loading alright for me
Your blog opens just fine for me. No delay. I have broadband ... does that make a difference? It works for me!
your pictures, Leesa, are well worth the wait!
Your bloggy loads just fine for me! I've never had a problem with it.
M~
Your blog has never annoyed me.
When I had dial-up it would sometimes take a little while but never was a problem.
MORE PICS!! MORE PICS!!(:
tc
no problems here....
just keep forgetting to log in first...LOL
I see more snow is headed your way. Just wait till the freezing cold temps come... another day or two. :o)
I've been having trouble just getting blogger to load without taking a full 10 seconds. 10 seconds is a long time.
I think Blogger is trying to merge the old version with the new version.
~S
Post a Comment