Monday, January 15

Okay......Next













Okay, time to move on. I'm tired of this cold.
I don't mind cold weather, I actually prefer it, but these zero and below zero temps suck.
I'm procrastinating right now on going to feed the horses. This bitter cold and wind hurts my skin. It hurts my fingers. And, with this icy driveway, it hurts my bum ;)
Most of my outdoor cats are now inside, even Brock doesn't want to stay out. You KNOW it must be yucky then.

I tried to get out and take a couple of photos, but again, just too cold. You can see above the only attempt I made before coming back inside.

So.. Mr. Zero.. you can go.
Buh-Bye
Shoo
Asta
Adios
Skeedaddle
Get

9 comments:

Rick said...

I know the feeling. We're slightly above zero, but ice is preventing any kind of normal life. My brain is about to explode.

Laura said...

It's been in the 60's and raining here. Not that I WANT the kind of cold you've had, but a little taste of winter coupled with some decent snow might not be so bad...

So Mr. Zero...

Come on down!
~L.

Redhead Editor said...

I've been stuck in this house for 48 hours with the ice, but luckily, I don't have any animals to take care. Well, the birds are getting a little pissed that I haven't filled up the feeder. I better get out there before they peck my eyes out.

Osbasso said...

Damn, I have to pay more attention...

Seven said...

It's icy in Texas even. Arrgghhhhh...I hate the cold! Global warming? Let's have some more!

Anonymous said...

been unaturally warm here most of the winter. I would not want your cold weather but would not mind some snow.

Robin Alexa said...

It's been warmish for winter here too and no snow but last night we got some of the ice/slush storm and the roads suck. Hang in there chick.

Unknown said...

Yeah go away cold

Marianna said...

As long as I'm indoors, I'm ok with the cold. But venturing out today has been a pain in the arse.

M~