Saturday, January 27

Lessons Learned

I learned two things today...

Vinegar will freeze on the windows when it's 19 degrees if you don't wipe it off soon enough.

&

Vinegar hurts when it gets in your eyes.


Oh and the cats are VERY helpful when making the beds.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you been using vinegar as an eye was again?? I hope that they are way more helpful than our cats...

Anonymous said...

If you combine the two...

The bed is easy to make when you spray vinegar at the cats.

Marianna said...

Yeah, but did your tongue stick to the window??

:P
M~

Deb @ Sugarfused said...

Sugar just finished helping me put clean sheets on my bed. I don't know what I'd do without her... ;~)

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm so upset... I finally get to be the first to post on one of your posts and blogger posts my comment as "Anonymous"... The one about spraying the vinegar at the cats was NOT me though... these girls at the house here would beat me up for that comment...

Shephard said...

The more cats you have, the more fun it is to make the bed.
~S