"Look tuff, we own that camera"
"You talkin' to me? You talkin' TO ME???"
"Ya think she saw us? Just stand still & we'll look like those plastic deer. Maybe she'll stop snapping our pictures so we can make a run for it!"LOL ~ I love it when you post these. The creative answers people come up with just crack me up!M~
"You distract her Peewee, and I'll throw this snowball at her...she'll never see it coming"(that white spot on the larger one's chin and bottom jaw gives the appearance of a snowball in her mouth...)Stacie
"is that her... is that her...""yup... There she is... I knew when it warmed up again that she would be around." "Quick go call the others..."
"I guess it's true what they say about peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth"(The one on the right's tongue is sticking out :) )
"psssst...hey...is it safe to stay here or should we make a run for it??"
Post a Comment
7 comments:
"Look tuff, we own that camera"
"You talkin' to me? You talkin' TO ME???"
"Ya think she saw us? Just stand still & we'll look like those plastic deer. Maybe she'll stop snapping our pictures so we can make a run for it!"
LOL ~ I love it when you post these. The creative answers people come up with just crack me up!
M~
"You distract her Peewee, and I'll throw this snowball at her...she'll never see it coming"
(that white spot on the larger one's chin and bottom jaw gives the appearance of a snowball in her mouth...)
Stacie
"is that her... is that her..."
"yup... There she is... I knew when it warmed up again that she would be around." "Quick go call the others..."
"I guess it's true what they say about peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth"
(The one on the right's tongue is sticking out :) )
"psssst...hey...is it safe to stay here or should we make a run for it??"
Post a Comment