
I had this dream last night. I guess if you could call it a dream. Even though some don't believe in this stuff, it's wild sometimes to look up what it might mean. Scarily enough, a lot of if fits.
I was walking down this long hall with this guy. Along this hall on both sides were open doors, like a hotel hallway. As we were walking down this hall, a gang of kids came upon us and were throwing sharp items at the guy I was with. I kept getting in front and protecting him from being hit. These sharp things were those sharp stars you see in movies sometimes.
At the end of the hall was this tall kid with knives in his hands. I again, stood in front of this guy and protected him.
Then I woke up. Nice, eh?
Protection
To dream that you are protecting someone, suggests that you are putting up an emotional wall or barrier between you and others around you. Consider who or what you are protecting for clues as to what aspect of your own self you are afraid of letting out and letting others know.
Hallways
To see a hallway in your dream, symbolizes the beginning of a path that you are taking in life or a journey into the unknown and self exploration. It represents spiritual, emotional, physical, or mental passages in your life.? It is indicative of a transitional phase in your life.
Doors
To dream that you are entering through a door, signifies new opportunities that will be presented before you. You are entering into a new stage in your life and moving from one level of consciousness to another. In particular, a door that opens to the outside, signifies your need to be more accessible to others, whereas a door that opens into the inside, denotes your desire for inner exploration and self-discovery.
Gang
To dream that you are confronted or threatened by a gang, signifies circumstances or situations in your waking life which are overwhelming and you feel has ganged up on you
Some of it is accurate. I am making changes. I know I would protect this person I was with in this way, definitely.
I wasn't scared in the dream either. I was very calm. I even woke calm from it.
Just weird.
6 comments:
I appreciated you protecting me, too!
That is weird Leesa...but it makes sense with some of your changes that you've mentioned.
Those throwing stars have always creeped me out I saw a Charles Bronson movie when I was a kid and that had a lot of throwing stars in it, and I never forgot it...it was very violent. We have some Japanese throwing stars, that DH keeps put away because they creep me out so much.
hmmmm they might be fun to photograph...
Stacie
I dreamt about terrorists yesterday. Mine fit very well, too.
Wild dreams, gal.
M~
Sure it's not from eating one slice of pizza too many before going to bed??
Steve...you're cute :)
*
Stacie..yes very weird.
*
Chickie..terrorists???
*
Os...nope, no food before bedtime :)
Ok... I saw that EXACT knife set/holder in Florence, Italy. I kid you not. I even took a photo of it.
I have a feeling you won't spend long in the hallway. :)
~S
Post a Comment