I really wish you would. You could send me samples of your creations.:PM~
My eyes! My eyes!! I think I gained 10 pounds just LOOKING at that food!Stacie
LOL - I hope you let me know if you make something from my site :)Whereabouts are you in MT? I am in the Bozeman area. My sister lives in Athens TX, sort of around Dallas. Where did you live there? :)
Alicat, I will definitely let you know if I make something. There are so many I'd like to try.I'm very very upper Northwest Montana near the Idaho panhandle border. In Texas I grew up in Dallas, then lived in Arlington/Ft.Worth. :)
Ilove it too lol last night when I saw the ingredient was citrus I was think how. The one before had duck as the ingredient. How do you make a dessert from duck lol
ah okay! very cool! how's your weather up there? it was so warm today..all the snow was melting. I think it was 45? HEAT WAVE BABY! :)
I think we may have made it up to 40 today :)I'm surrounded by slush :P
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I really wish you would. You could send me samples of your creations.
:P
M~
My eyes! My eyes!! I think I gained 10 pounds just LOOKING at that food!
Stacie
LOL - I hope you let me know if you make something from my site :)
Whereabouts are you in MT? I am in the Bozeman area. My sister lives in Athens TX, sort of around Dallas. Where did you live there? :)
Alicat, I will definitely let you know if I make something. There are so many I'd like to try.
I'm very very upper Northwest Montana near the Idaho panhandle border. In Texas I grew up in Dallas, then lived in Arlington/Ft.Worth. :)
Ilove it too lol last night when I saw the ingredient was citrus I was think how. The one before had duck as the ingredient. How do you make a dessert from duck lol
ah okay! very cool! how's your weather up there? it was so warm today..all the snow was melting. I think it was 45? HEAT WAVE BABY! :)
I think we may have made it up to 40 today :)
I'm surrounded by slush :P
Post a Comment