Wednesday, January 24

Must Have















I forgot to tell you about my Gorillapod :)

I love it! It's very flexible..can sit on any surface and wrap around anything. Very cool..... go get one!

Ok, you can go back to what you were doing.

10 comments:

Nature Girl said...

Mine's on its way...I can't wait to get it. ;)
Stacie

Leesa said...

I also have a Flickr page :)

Shephard said...

Of course, this means you have to take a photo of a gorilla.

~S

Rick said...

We TOLD the Bush Administration that fences weren't the answer!

Patia said...

OK, I'm sold.

Marianna said...

I don't think I'm technologically advanced to have a gorillapod... LOL

M~

Wendy said...

I love love love mine!!!

Anonymous said...

Hum, you could wrap that thing on your leg, mid calf, then take shots looking up towards you as you lay in ... nah, the covers would get in the way LOL

I need to tell my wife about that, with the remote, you could get great overhead shots. Now, who will climb the tree?

Anonymous said...

Uhm, I thought you already got one of these things?

When I looked at the picture, all I could think about was my thousands of dollars of 20D and L Glass Goodness hitting the ground, or dropping in the ocean in the background of that shot. I got physically ill looking at it. In theory it looks cool, I just don't know if I could ever bring myself to use it once I bought it.

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

What if I don't want to go back to what I was doing (which was working)??? :)

Very cool item, by the way! :)