
I've decided to join Project 365. This will be a challenge for me, considering I rarely like photos of myself. The challenge is to take a photo of yourself everyday for 365 days and enter into a group of other 365rs. Doesn't always have to be your face, but you have to be in it somehow and it has to be taken each day by you.
I think it will give me opportunities to be more creative on a daily basis and get over the "I hate my photo taken" problem. Or.. It might make it worse. We'll see.
I won't be posting the photos here, but I wanted to post on it for those other photobloggers out there that like a challenge :)
8 comments:
Wish I had the time/desire to do that daily. It's hard enough once a week!
Oh, that's a challenge I'm not ready for... lol
~S
I like that idea Leesa, I've been thinking about it for a couple of weeks, but I think I would just end up feeling worse about myself. I love the photo you posted here..very artistic. In a few photos of you, I've noticed you look very much like a really good friend I once had...the military made us loose contact, but every once in awhile I see a photo of you and think of Lisa (I just this very moment realized you both had the same name, I tend to think that the same names spelled differently are...well, holy cow, I should have just emailed you...
Staci
I hate having my picture taken. I don't think I could do this project. I have tried to be better about because of our nieces but I see all the flaws not the picture itself.Good for you!
I would do it too but I hate my picture taken too. Maybe if I loose weight I will try that lol
I know of someone else doing something like this. This seems like a great project, I KNOW that you can stay committed!
I can't wait to see your pics every day. I know it's not the best thing you like to do, but I look forward to pics of you!
M~
I have been following a few other flickr members who are doing this. It is a cool idea.
Getting to see a new side of you everyday is pretty exciting too.
This one is neat. Will they be on your flickr account?
Take Care
Michael
Post a Comment