
This is my 365 photo for today. It was a last minute idea and I only took two shots. This was the good one.
This is where you'll find me most nights, sitting in bed with the laptop in my lap.
What's funny was as I looked at it, I thought the eyes looked a little creepy. Almost crazy.
Which leads to why I'm writing this post. I've had a couple of people joke about me and cabin fever.
Add in this photo and maybe I'm scaring a few people :)
I can promise you I'm not going crazy and putting clothes on the cats just yet.
Yet.... ;)
"Sanity is very rare : every man almost, and every woman, has a dash of madness"~~Ralph Waldo Emerson
14 comments:
Cabin Fever is underrated! Smores were invented because some moron was snowed into a cabin for six months and he was down to whatever had fallen down in the space between the wall and the cabinet. ;-P
REDRUM
REDRUM!
I see a little of Jack Nicholson in your eyes... LOL
Love the pic!
M~
That's a cool shot though
Here's Leeeeesssaaaaaaaa
evil laugh on.
where is the axe?
Yeah, dont you remember living in Texas, Hotter-n-hell 100 days in summer. So f'ng hot your flip flops would melt to the asphalt. Ways out of "summer" cabin fever was going to thge movies, or mall watching. In Montana, you can always dress warm enough, but in Dallas, well, there is only so far nakedness can get you.
Ok, let me repharse that, YOU being naked would be great, me, where are those Dallas post 911 disater evacuation plans LOL.
have a great day!
I love that photo. Some see evil, some see come hither. Depends on what you're looking for. Heh.
very cool!
I see a very mischievous look!
I like it! But the eyes are a little crazy looking. ;)
I think it's a really COOL shot!!!
I'll take a dash of madness over "normal" any day.
~S :)
Ooh--I see the "come hither" look too!
WV--osrdr Mean anything to you??
Wow! You REALLY look like my friend Lisa in that pic! ALOT!
Stacie
cool pic!
I like the picture! It is what you do. We are just starting to get snow. I hate to drive in it. WHY can't the roads stay clear and WHY do people drive like idiots??? Any way Try to enjoy yourself!!
Sanity is over-rated... ;-)
Post a Comment