Wow. Very ghostly.~S
ummm I changed my mind, I think I'd rather sit by that huge fireplace we walked past on the way to the patio....brrrrr....
Well you wouldn't need to worry about your Heinekin gettin warm
LOL ~ I think Amy mentioned the chairs to me & she just laughed that they were out there, in the middle of nowhere.M~
I love this shot....it seems... so lonely!just waiting for something, someone.
great shot but looks like the chairs are taken by a bunch of flakes lol
love your photos...definitely worth framing... kind of what i want on my wall at work. ;)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Wow. Very ghostly.
~S
ummm I changed my mind, I think I'd rather sit by that huge fireplace we walked past on the way to the patio....brrrrr....
Well you wouldn't need to worry about your Heinekin gettin warm
LOL ~ I think Amy mentioned the chairs to me & she just laughed that they were out there, in the middle of nowhere.
M~
I love this shot....
it seems... so lonely!
just waiting for something, someone.
great shot but looks like the chairs are taken by a bunch of flakes lol
love your photos...definitely worth framing... kind of what i want on my wall at work. ;)
Post a Comment