That looks so cool when you click it to big it.M~
Very nice
That specific color of deep green is one of my favorites green's in nature, and when the plant decided to edge itself with the white contrast, it was having a good fashion day!
It looks like you are getting use to your camera! I hope you are having a great time.
I came for a visit and enjoyed it very much. Nice to have met you on Watermark, Fran
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That looks so cool when you click it to big it.
M~
Very nice
That specific color of deep green is one of my favorites green's in nature, and when the plant decided to edge itself with the white contrast, it was having a good fashion day!
It looks like you are getting use to your camera! I hope you are having a great time.
I came for a visit and enjoyed it very much. Nice to have met you on Watermark, Fran
Post a Comment