
Best shot of today :). I cropped out the suet this time which gave a pretty good closeup. I had to use flash during the day to get this shot, which has darkened it and made it quite bright:)
It's been pretty quiet around here. I haven't seen the broken buck in two days. Of course he moves slow, so maybe not a big surprise. I did notice that he's actually trying to use it even though not too successful. But, could be positive that it might be trying to heal. Let's hope :)
Snowed off and on today, but we mainly have mush and slush everywhere. Full moon tonight but the clouds hide it from me :(
With the slushy roads I have put off trying to go back to the Eagle Watch. Bummer.
My Gorillapods came today, I will play around with them and let you know what I think tomorrow :)
I'm also drooling over a new camera (you're shocked, I know). It's an upgrade to my Panasonic Lumix, and it's niiiice.
I'm such an addict.
7 comments:
Nice pic, that is crystal clear.
He's gorgeous...:)
yay gorillapods!!!
When you get a new camera can I have your old one, it takes great pictures or is it the person. Did you get a look at my eagle *giggle*.
Sweet
Take Care
Michael
What Camera is it? Huh? Huh?
I'm thinking of ways to get the Rebel XT (i know, I know it's not the 20D) by using alot of my survey point rewards so I only have to pay a little...
Gorilla Pods... I just like saying it..
I so want to try out the Gorillapod. I just haven't been able to bring myself to add a new pod to my stack of gear.
I can't wait to see if it lives up to the hype.
Post a Comment