Monday, January 15

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words



It seems this blog has turned into a photoblog.
I look back and see more photos than words.
I just can't seem to come up with anything to talk about, or at least anything I can talk about. I've run out of words.

It seems everything is repetitious around me, even though so much is changing too.
I feel I just repeat and repeat.

It's cold.
It snowed.
I have insane cats.
Brock still limps.
So does the buck.
The pileated still visits daily.
I tried to burn the house down (*that's new)
It's cold.
Too cold.

I went on a small walk today in the 13 degree sunlight, as you can see in the last few posted pics. It actually wasn't too bad and Otis went with me on this small adventure.

That's all I got.
I hope you enjoy photos :) Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Osbasso said...

Repetitious, but changing? You are a mysterious person, o mountain woman...

Marianna said...

Photos or words ~ it doesn't matter... we will still come by to say hi!

M~

Unknown said...

pictures are good too though love to see your work and of course hear what you have been up too

Anonymous said...

but with photos... you say so much!

Nature Girl said...

I always love your photos Leesa! Keep 'em coming! They inspire me in so many ways...
Stacie

Michael said...

I enjoy everything you do on your blog.

Take Care
Michael