Yeah that's pretty bad. I would go back in my house and not come out again for 1 week.
Eerily beautiful in a cold creepy sort of way...Stacie
beautiful on video.... really ugly to live through.... I'd stay inside for a lot longer than a week....That's just another reason to live here in the South...
Cool, I mean CCCoooolllllddddI would move... did you see the icicles that were at an angle on the trees?
Really pretty for the most part, but it sure would suck to live in it!!
It is really neat to look at but I'm glad its not me!!
holy crap now that's bad
Trans Siberian Orchestra makes everything look so pretty! But yeah, I would be indoors looking at this kind of mess! LOLM~
I love the waterfall benches.~S :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Yeah that's pretty bad. I would go back in my house and not come out again for 1 week.
Eerily beautiful in a cold creepy sort of way...
Stacie
beautiful on video.... really ugly to live through.... I'd stay inside for a lot longer than a week....That's just another reason to live here in the South...
Cool, I mean CCCoooollllldddd
I would move... did you see the icicles that were at an angle on the trees?
Really pretty for the most part, but it sure would suck to live in it!!
It is really neat to look at but I'm glad its not me!!
holy crap now that's bad
Trans Siberian Orchestra makes everything look so pretty! But yeah, I would be indoors looking at this kind of mess! LOL
M~
I love the waterfall benches.
~S :)
Post a Comment