Monday, January 22

Mundane Monday



Blah. That's my word of the day. Blah.
My tummy has been yucky the last few days. It's not anything serious, it just doesn't want to eat. It has said No to basically everything. I'm assuming it's some bug that my hubs carried in from LA. Thanks, hon :)

I've been trying to get bird photos the last couple of days and I've just had no luck. The big tree is right in front of the covered porch so it's dark.
The skies are grey and snowy, so it's dark.
If I step out into the yard to get these photos, the birds won't land in the tree or feeders. So pffft.

I head out of town in a week. Very excited about this.
I will eat out, I will take photos, I might even get lost :)
Actually I ordered a Garmin GPS for the car. I just plug it into the lighter and type in where I want to go and it will tell me.
Hopefully I will figure this out. If not, there's always my cell phone (which will actually work!) and I can just call for help.
I'm really really trying not to be nervous about all the traveling, and doing part of it alone. The excitement about going is about even with the nervousness, so it's ok :)

Oh and I'm going to a 4yr old boys birthday party, which I'm actually kind of excited about. I don't remember the last time I went to a childs birthday, with a CARS theme by the way, but I will have camera in hand, I think it will be fun.
OH and of COURSE the Superbowl on the 4th. Can't miss that ;)

I will of course have my phone and my laptop, so I'll keep up here.
I'll definitely have more to blog about than I do right now. Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Osbasso said...

Yer gonna be fine!

Seven said...

Cars is a super fun movie!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the new banner on your page. The shielded face, eyes peering out, looking for an opening... nice.

Anonymous said...

what fun you will have. look forward to the photos

Marianna said...

I wish I could go with you...

:(

I hope you have a fun time & you better be able to watch the Superbowl! 4 year old party or not!

:P
M~

Anonymous said...

Wow sounds like you'll have a great time.
Be safe!

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great Trip!! I guess I don't have to tell you to take lots of picture!! :)

Nature Girl said...

I hope your feel better soon...no fun being sick, even if it's just a blah tummy!

I've been wanting one of those GPS gizmos for awhile now...I wanted one when I was flying, and I've been coveting one for my car for forever..I can't convince DH that I need one..he thinks I'm nuts!
Stacie