Tuesday, October 31

Raggedy Cat



Kitty Costumes!
I need some of these I think :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Halloween!

Marianna said...

Oh yes, I want to see pics of Trout dressed up. LOL

M~

Haleigh Anne said...

My sister has a cat, Gus, who lets her dress him all the time. I'll have to send the photo to you.

We put a string of pearls on my kitten, Kira, one time and it was a BIG mistake. She looked so cute at first; but, then she started to play with them. By the time we caught her, it took 3 adults to get the pearls off. String o' Pearls on kitten...not a good idea.

Angela said...

This is too cute. But tell me that the kitty isn't on drugs. Leaving yarn on the head and not totally trashin it. Yep it's gotta be kitty crack *LOL*.

Katya Coldheart said...

keepin em still is the hard part...lol i forsee lots of scratches

but very cute

:0)

Anonymous said...

The kitty looks lovely.

But I wouldn't like to be the one to take the costume off.
Look at the eyes. Not far from 'attack without reason'

:)