Sunday, October 8

Home

I'm home...and I'm tired.
I thought I'd post a few pics of the four of us. It rained just about the entire time as you can see :)
If you've heard of the Mirror Project, that's what we were doing with the reflections.
I have many more, but those will have to come later.








































6 comments:

Osbasso said...

Welcome home!

Pam & Ellen and I met for a quick lunch! We'll have to talk about some of the stuff you might be missing....

Marianna said...

You're home! YAY! I am too... wiped out too..

I'll catch you tomorrow!

:)
M~

Nature Girl said...

Great pix...It's funny you mentioned the mirror project, I just took a few pix for that too.

I'm so glad you had a good time...love the zoo pix as well, the cheetahs are my fav..
Stacie

Unknown said...

That looks familiar when we tried to go to the zoo in St Louis with a friend a couple years ago it was pouring down rain on us and we couldn't take any pics.

Laura said...

Can't..eat...another...bite.

Hey M? Ya gonna finish that drink???
;)
~L.

Shephard said...

You guys look great! What a fun time.

I can only go to Melting Pot once every couple years... when I forget what it feels like to be stuffed with cheese and chocolate. :)

~S