

We're here in DC. Wow..quite the congested city. Guess I've gotten too used to the country life. I did see several sights just riding the shuttle to the hotel. I saw the Washington Monument, The White House, and all the fancy "Departments".
There wasn't much time to do much else once arriving, except a couple of drinks and dinner.
I'll get in those sights with John and Marianna :)
The hubs is in meetings all day and I'm being quite the bum. I think I'll head out in a bit with the camera. This Marriott hotel is quite nice.
Should I jump on the bed??
10 comments:
YES! Set the camera up and see if you can get some great Bed-Jumping pics!! :)
I agree!
If you're going to jump on the bed, you should do it You Tuebsday style! LOL
go out and have a blast Leesa!
Stacie
It's unanimous... bloggers like bed-jumping photos.
~S
When I was in St. Louis, I jumped on the bed. They all turned out blurry. :( I might still submit it to the Bed Jumping site.
You should definitely take the pics and post them.
P.S. It is Thursday. Maybe a HNT style bed jumping. Hummmmmmm....
Go ahead and jump on the beds. We are.
Jump a couple times for me, would you? ;)
lovely
you, john and greekchickie should do some bed jumping for YouTubesday
Post a Comment