Monday, October 2

They're heeeeeeeeeeere

As I drove in my driveway last night at midnight, there are Pam and Ellen with flashlights visiting the horses.
Guess they aren't too afraid of bear :)

I think the drive and lack of sleep had done them in.... either that or they were sipping on a flask the whole time. I kid, I kid ;) I'd be giggly too if I had been in a car for 17 hours. I think they had a great drive :)
They got to know some of the animals, we sat up until almost 3am chatting and now everyone is up and moving around.
Pam is going wood gathering with hubs and Ellen and I will head to town for some grocery shopping.

The yard is full of deer and the weather is awesome.
Hopefully this will be a great visit for them :)

Now... I just need to figure out what I'm taking to DC.
How many suitcases do they let you have??

2 comments:

Nature Girl said...

Well, if they were out there at midnight visiting the horses, if they were still singing, the bear were probably terrified! ;P

*ducks head*

Leeeeesaaaaaa! Pam and Ellen are throwing shoes at me.....

Stacie

Marianna said...

Ok, blogger is being a butthead. So I'm commenting on both blogs here.

Fear be damned! This is an excellent card for you. I'm so happy that you're letting go of some fears. You are a very free spirit!

LOL Stacie! I hope they have a good time & don't have any bear incidences.

M~